City & Guilds In Cleaning Science
Welcome to My Website.
Please let me tell you what we have for you here. (Please Click On The Blue Text Links For More Information)
- Our After Care Package That Is Included With Every Carpet Clean.
- Our Guide On Choosing A Carpet Cleaner All The Links Are Below On This Page
- My Certification
- And If You Have Any Questions The Link Is Right At The Bottom Of the Page Or Contact Us On 01702 277944 – 01245 425450 – 01277 724016 (Family Business)
What Is The Connection Between Hygiene And Carpet Cleaning
Full Video On Linked Page
Answer: We do it for hygiene reasons and because they are not dirty most of the time. Get Our Free Carpet Cleaning After Care Pack That Includes Our Hygiene Package <—- Link
(Source): Center for Disease Control
Choosing a carpet cleaner isn’t easy. Why? Because you’re bombarded with misleading advertising, confusing claims and simply bad information. From super low prices and high pressure sale, to unqualified technicians, near worthless cleaning methods and exaggerated claims, how do you ever find a qualified, competent, professional carpet cleaner?
You start by reading this Consumer’s Guide. In this fact filled guide, you’ll discover
• How to avoid 4 carpet cleaning rip-offs!
• 6 costly misconceptions about carpet cleaning.
• Why carpet hygiene is important.
• Which methods clean best.
• 4 mistakes to avoid when choosing a carpet cleaner.
• The importance of value and price.
• 4 steps to a fresh, clean, healthy and residue-free carpet
We wrote this guide to help you better understand carpet cleaning. Now, with this information, you can make a better informed, intelligent buying decision.
And if you have any questions about carpet or any other cleaning matter, you’re invited to call us at
01702 277944 – 01245 425450 – 01277 724016 (Family Business)
We’ve dedicated our business to educating consumers. We’ll be happy to help you in every way possible.
Ian Harper, City & Guilds In Cleaning Science